Wednesday, July 12, 2006

To Preen or Not to Preen

Just had my 15 minutes of fame.

My company testimonial with my half-body picture on it was featured on the classifieds section of the Manila Bulletin last July 2. It is their hope that I encourage more applicants to my rarefied company through the ad.

It felt weird to see myself on the newspaper. But, I definitely liked seeing my written piece on print. It felt like I'm a certified writer already (my ardent wish) even though it's just a small piece.

Anyway, my family went crazy over the paper. I felt happy that they were proud of it. Such loyal supporters. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I just had to keep a copy for myself. It's not everyday that I get to see myself on print. Pride's a sin, but, I just had to be excused this one time =)

No comments: