Our life with thoughts of filial, friends and work responsibilities seem monotonous at times. But, life is beautiful; filled with various people, peppered with adventures, sprinkled with glories, and spiced with difficulties. Through this blog, I aim to show even a little of that wonderful tapestry. For no matter how it seems, even when you're just going about your usual routine; waking up, eating, riding the bus, typing away at your computer, talking, thinking; a day is never just another day.
Sunday, August 14, 2005
There's simply no way out of this. I have been tagged by two friends: Arnold and Ia. So, here goes...
* What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?
- read a good book
- jot or write down my thoughts
- listen to some of my favorite songs
- indulge in happy reminiscing
- eat my all-time favorite, ice cream!
* What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?
- playing with my daughter or doing her homework with her
- relaxing with my family by going out or watching DVD
- reading a good book
- blogging or writing
* Tag five friends and ask them to post it in theirs.